Notice of attribution:
In general, anything I quote verbatim from the Talmud Bavli is copied and pasted from ויקיטקסט, and my English translations are mostly adaptations of Soncino's, which can be found online at http://halakhah.com.
Top Network Posts
- 15Are "things we don't do because of danger" also dangerous to non-Jews?
- 12Can you pick your nose?
- 11Lulei Sorascha (song)
- 11Why assume coffee is kosher
- 11The Origin of the Word 'God'
- 10Nidda after wedding
- 9English translation of Rambam's Moreh Nevuchim (Maimonides' Guide for the Perplexed) on the Internet?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.