I am a Canadian, married with kid, and working in Hong Kong. I usually answer posts from a reformed / protestant / evangelical perspective.
People I have encountered on this site seem to be a ‘whole bunch of good people’. Even those who sharply disagree with my own point of view.
I am a huge sinner but am happy knowing God's grace will keep me in his grip.
Top Network Posts
- 22Is it true that Martin Luther was calling for killing Hebrew people?
- 18Who was Pharaoh when Moses lived in Egypt?
- 16What was the difference between the Pharisees and Sadducees?
- 15Were the Jews expecting the Messiah to suffer at all?
- 15Is it true that Luther intentionally mistranslated Romans 3:28?
- 15Where can I find out more about other people rising from the dead, when Jesus died on the Cross?
- 15When did the one-way monologue sermon first become a normal feature of church assemblies?
- View more network posts →