Custom Macintosh management via BASH, AppleScript/osascript
- Fully automated Environment/Template management
- Sync systems based on specific Environment
- Deployment of updates (OS & 3rd party)
- Implement restrictions/additions based on
- Network User
- Snapshot management (Server)
- Creating new Environments
- Updating old Environments
10,000 + Macintosh machines being managed by CMEM Envi
- 10.4.x (NO LONGER IN USE)
- 10.9.x (Ported to JAMF)
I have since ported all of my custom scripts, concepts & logic to JAMF as either Extension Attributes, Custom Profile Templates or Policies. It was an awesome run and I am proud to say that my work is still being used elsewhere, but at this point there isn't any reason not to use and promote the JAMF product. It truly is an incredible product with no limits.
Top Network Posts
- 27Was the secession of the Confederate states illegal?
- 23Why was language not used to establish dominance throughout England 1066 AD–1360s CE?
- 18Did the end of the British Raj in India create an economic loss for Britain?
- 18What was the motivation for the Gregorian Calendar?
- 16How can I make all folders in Finder "snap to grid"?
- 15Farming societies without calendars
- 11Is it possible to be truly selfless or altruistic?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.