I'm a Ph.D. candidate, studying software engineering. My research interests include Foundations of Cryptography and Computational Complexity Theory.
My Ph.D. thesis title is "Conceptual Analysis and Improvement of Zero-Knowledge Models."
You may contact me via GMail. My ID is msdousti.
Top Network Posts
- 152What Books Should Everyone Read?
- 91What Lecture Notes Should Everyone Read?
- 62Techniques for Reversing the Order of Quantiﬁers
- 51One Stack, Two Queues
- 36What Books Should Everyone Read?
- 34Why Different Commands for Seemingly Similar Tasks?
- 33What are the recent TCS books whose drafts are available online?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.