I am a software dude living in Dallas. I've been doing that for about either years now. Fun times.
Prior to this I attended school to receive a Master of Theology. Of course that doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about :) That was mostly fun but I needed a break from school after that, so I got a "real job".
My primary interest is Greek as well as the study of early Christianity. I attend and teach at FBC Parker, TX.
I blog on stuff related to Early Christianity here, if you are interested: http://www.archaicchristianity.com/blog
Top Network Posts
- 14Turn Off Object Caching in Entity Framework CTP5
- 11Do some of the manuscripts have a blank spot in Ephesians 1:1?
- 11Filter the result set of a stored proc using a where clause
- 9Turn Off Object Caching in Entity Framework CTP5
- 8How can the Pastoral Epistles not be Pauline?
- 8What Scriptures is Paul referring to in 1 Cor 15:4
- 7What is the difference between "righteous" and "just" in the NT?
- View more network posts →