I'm a CPA who's been studying Scripture for a while and likes discussing different beliefs.
4/26/2016: Thanks to the answers, recommendations and challenges of others, especially specialists and other users here at BHSE, I’ve been able to write and recently publish a book. "Parenthood Starts at Conception - Mathematical Fact from the Book of Genesis" just became available online via… Balboa Press (my publisher), Barnes & Noble / NOOK, Amazon / Kindle, Kobo, iBookStore, etc. http://www.johnmmartin.com/ I had to acknowledge the BHSE community for everyone's help. Thank you.
Top Network Posts
- 14How can we determine the author's intent in listing various ages in Genesis?
- 12Was or wasn’t Shem’s son Arphaxad born on the ark?
- 10How can the 3 Questions be resolved with the math still correct?
- 9How can the 3 Questions be resolved with the math still correct?
- 6Who is "that (the) Prophet" in John 1:21? Is "that Prophet" Muhammad, as Islam teaches?
- 6How can John 3:13-14 be reconciled with what happened to Enoch, Elijah and Jesus?
- 6What did Jesus mean when he called the Pharisees "A brood of vipers"?
- View more network posts →