The Eucharist is the source and summit of my faith.
God has blessed me with a beautiful wife and 2 children.
I have a 4 year degree from Louisiana Tech University with a concentration in psychology and a minor in history.
Irregardless of race, religion, faith, gender, size, color, economic status, political temperament, intelligence...or anything else that makes an individual different from all others...
Each individual human being simply contains within their heart "The Seed of Love " (a.k.a. The Logos).
What fundamentally determines whether or not this "Love" grows and multiplies...or withers and dies...is simply the Condition of the Heart.
To express this universal principal another way...
“A sower went out to sow his seed. And as he sowed, some seed fell on the path and was trampled, and the birds of the sky ate it up. Some seed fell on rocky ground, and when it grew, it withered for lack of moisture. Some seed fell among thorns, and the thorns grew with it and choked it. And some seed fell on good soil, and when it grew, it produced fruit a hundredfold...
"...[T]he seed is the word of God. Those on the path are the ones who have heard, but the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts that they may not believe and be saved. Those on rocky ground are the ones who, when they hear, receive the word with joy, but they have no root; they believe only for a time and fall away in time of trial. As for the seed that fell among thorns, they are the ones who have heard, but as they go along, they are choked by the anxieties and riches and pleasures of life, and they fail to produce mature fruit.
"But as for the seed that fell on rich soil, they are the ones who, when they have heard the word, embrace it with a generous and good heart, and bear fruit through perseverance."
Top Network Posts
- 17According to the Catholic Church, why did the Reformation happen?
- 17Scriptural Reasoning for Latin being the official language of Catholic Mass
- 16Why do many churches use grape juice in communion?
- 12Did Martin Luther believe the Church needed to be reformed before the Great Schism of 1054AD, or after?
- 12Why did Jesus change Peter's name, according to non-Catholic theology?
- 12Does Catholic doctrine teach that the Incarnation would have taken place regardless of Adam's decision?
- 12Is it true that Luther intentionally mistranslated Romans 3:28?
- View more network posts →