Forget the meta battles, what this site lacks is a sufficient text-based technical knowledge, which leads to highly-praised second-rate answers and the paralysing inability to auto-critique. Mind you, even the penny wise dilettante can't help but be pound foolish, and this is likely the very reason you can't find a middle ground. Were there well-substantiated answers that drew from the breadth of available literature and had themselves merit in their depth of understanding, wheat would be distinguishable from chaff by self-evident demands of rigor. In the absence of anything closely resembling that, it's no wonder there's more fumbling in the dark than much else.
Top Network Posts
- 6$f(y-x)$ integrable implies $f=0$ a.e.
- 6cref multiple labels don't grab the label type
- 5Can "יָתוֹם" designate someone who has lost his father but not his mother?
- 5Why is "rega`" translated "peace" in Job 21:13?
- 5David's sons served as priests?
- 5Lualatex capacity exceeded with Gb's of free RAM
- View more network posts →