My undergraduate degree was in fine arts. Later, I became a largely self-taught web designer while also pursuing Biblical studies (M.Div.). I am now mainly inactive with web design, but when I do still dabble with CSS (or LESS), I tend to seek pushing it to its limits. Such dabbling is now a very part-time hobby. My Ph.D. is in Biblical Studies with a concentration in Systematic Theology. It is this focus that has me spending more of my "free time" being active on the Biblical Hermeneutics SE site. This meta question of mine will reveal a lot about where I come from regarding that topic.
Top Network Posts
- 306How do you get centered content using Twitter bootstrap?
- 114Generate repeating hexagonal pattern with CSS3
- 109Modify alpha opacity of LESS variable
- 70How do I center an image if it's wider than its container?
- 54"text-align: justify;" inline-block elements properly?
- 52Multiple transitions for Twitter bootstrap .transition?
- 45twitter bootstrap sideways caret
- View more network posts →