I've been a Christian since 1985, and a member of East Heights United Methodist Church in Wichita since 1994, though I no longer live in Wichita. My theology is Wesleyan/Arminian, but I don't think all Christians must share this view.
I believe that the Bible is inspired but not inerrant, that it was written to teach us about God and not the physical universe.
I believe faith is not an intellectual pursuit but a transformation of our entire being.
Top Network Posts
- 56Does 1st Kings say that pi = 3?
- 42Method vs Function vs Procedure
- 37How did Sam remain unaffected by the ring's power?
- 37The Eye of the Needle
- 36Why are Matthew, Mark, and Luke called the synoptic gospels?
- 31What is the origin of the Good Friday tradition?
- 29How to entirely disable SSL certificate checks in Mercurial / TortoiseHg?
- View more network posts →