Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
2 years ago
7The false dichotomy between “faith-based” hermeneutics and “let the text speak for itself” hermenuetics
- what does - mean in bash shell?
- Why do I need an SMTP server?
- Legen… wait for it…
- Recommendation - Book for beginner
- Show that the curve has two tangents
- Do rusty nail wounds cause tetanus?
- Which way should arrows point for a dropdown button?
- SHOUTY_SNAKE_CASED NUMBERS
- Does one need to be a good programmer to perform secure source code analysis?
- determine the total number of the user's input
- += operator for Delegate
- Control of garbage collection?
- Underdetermination of theories and realism in science
- What do you call a person who prevents their own progress?
- What type of switch is only on when released
- Word to express nervous anticipation
- Filtered Iterator
- Why is しまいました needed here?
- Why is the nose of the Mig-21 shaped so differently compared to other fighter aircraft?
- Origin of the story that James had knees as hard as a camel's, because of praying
- Is there such a word as "Suppenkummer"?
- Share prize money from conference presentation award with co-authors?
- Is power consumed from battery to run the phone when charging?
- Processing a list to build an ip in a string format