Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
1 year ago
- A World Without Mathematics
- Do hard drives really have open cases now?
- Can a 7 days full 100% CPU load "burn-in" / "stress test" damage a modern notebook?
- Cisco RV110W: Use LAN port as WAN?
- Refusing to travel
- Implementation of fixed size hash map
- Should I mention the cost of financial goals when negotiating salary?
- Do logic families use different type of transistors?
- Is "Needless to say" ever worth saying?
- Does spice cause blue lips in Frank Herbert's Dune?
- Why is "did" italicized for emphasis in "Where did you come from?"
- How can I totally smooth a wall surface without replastering?
- Secular phrase for "Heaven only knows" or "God only knows"?
- Is it ethically questionable for me (an undergraduate) to hire "research assistants"?
- The Ackermann function
- How many types of Pound Sterling are there and what is the relationship between them?
- Is it crass to acknowledge a colleague that passed away in my thesis?
- Check for balanced parentheses
- How to find source of spawning process?
- How to deal with coauthors that have left academia
- Up to your head in trouble
- How do I convert a .png blurred background into a compressed .jpg one without introducing artefacts?
- Prove that g is differentiable
- text editor with multi pattern search and replace at once?