Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
2 years ago
- How can I design my PCB in a way I can debug the Atmel microcontroller on board?
- Could someone intuitively explain to me Ohm's law?
- How to smooth camera animation to have fluid feel?
- What do you call something that causes fear?
- Why does the SpaceX reusable launcher use vertical rather than horizontal landing?
- Draw tikzpicture in figure caption
- Is there a group in Dresden Files that keeps the supernatural world secret?
- Why did Europe not see Roman-era numbers of men participating in battles until the 17th century?
- What is the differences between Dreamweaver_14_LS20.dmg and Dreamweaver_13_LS20.dmg?
- What is this musical symbol?
- (Where) Can I go to a "sleeper" cinema?
- Would Denethor have been able to see Saruman and Sauron communicating?
- Should I share my horrible software?
- Is there a notation for being a finite subset?
- Usage of StringBuilder for returning copies of a string
- Insert.da.Cursor, Error - Sequence size must match size of row
- Will std::vectors inside another vector reallocate when the first vector reallocates?
- "Here's looking at you, kid" meaning?
- Should I worry that a graduate student somewhere gave a talk using my abstract?
- Alternative word for a stagnant sea/lake/pond
- Metric tensor in SRT
- What construction can I use instead of Contains?
- What does "the brass" mean, exactly, in military context?
- How do I insert a new row in Excel via the keyboard?