Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
3 years ago
7The false dichotomy between “faith-based” hermeneutics and “let the text speak for itself” hermenuetics
- How CRT allows use of ligh-guns or pens etc?
- Can I profit from anticipating a drop in value?
- What do you do when code review is just too hard?
- "You must wear a suit TO an interview" vs "You must wear a suit FOR an interview"
- "Not with a whimper, but with a roar of triumph!"
- Handwritten comments and annotations in margin
- Family Visit Visa Refusal UK
- Is there a name for an adjective that cannot precede a noun?
- How does airbnb get those security questions in verification?
- How do you counter a heavy Torb/Bastion defense on Hanamura B?
- Can I revive my basil that wasn't watered for a week?
- In quantum mechanics, how exactly do we associate Hermitian operators to classical observables?
- Why did my LED resistor burn while lighting four LEDs in series?
- Could we rank languages, saying one is superior to the other?
- Can anyone identify this IC
- Way to instantly fill up/use up lots of disk space?
- If positive, sum all items. If negative, return each one
- Getting more value out of an introverted person
- Can Pac-Man Eat This String?
- Being stupid and I deleted wanted files using BleachBit. Is it possible to restore those files?
- What level of damage to an aircraft is acceptable to let it depart?
- Troublesome player that I can't convince to change and can't exclude from group
- How to get/pass parameter to VF page via JS? How to update field with value from VF page? (updated with BOTH parts)
- How to deal with a co-worker who thinks I stole her promotion?