Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
3 years ago
7The false dichotomy between “faith-based” hermeneutics and “let the text speak for itself” hermenuetics
- Why is there so much fear surrounding LiPo batteries?
- Why does the output of > generate unintelligible text?
- What was “Herbal Tea” called before ‘tea’ was introduced in Europe?
- Bypass Paypal Upgrade
- How to make hyperref aware of Firefox's internal protocols for extensions?
- Any way to save a large tree that's starting to split/crack down the middle?
- I broke an appliance at a company-supplied house -- should I turn myself in?
- Is it Safe to Drive With Low Engine Coolant?
- Would a professor write a bad letter of recommendation?
- How did Obi-Wan survive the trip to Naboo?
- How can we catch a teleporter?
- Why are floats still part of the Java language when doubles are mostly recommended instead?
- Is it possible to add RAM to Raspberry Pi?
- Why would lethal genes evolve?
- Am I presenting myself as greedy by proposing pay cuts to underperformers?
- What is a word for a condition one is born with?
- Differences between capos
- Compute CRC32 Hash
- Very old post-apocalyptic Science Fiction novel - suspended animation, 2nd moon, and a chasm
- '\0' evaluates false, "\0" evaluates true
- I almost searched my password, but didn't press enter. Is my password at risk, because of autocomplete or anything else?
- Pairwise circular Python 'for' loop
- Is butter ever the same after having been melted?
- Compute the Adler-32 checksum