Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
2 years ago
7The false dichotomy between “faith-based” hermeneutics and “let the text speak for itself” hermenuetics
- How to solve certain types of integrals
- On sentences true in all finite groups
- Converting typeof to string
- Why was Marvin called the "paranoid" android?
- What is the Probability that a Knight Stays on Chessboard?
- How true is the stereotype that PhD graduates are overqualified?
- Call a Vim function silently
- Is UX design with the intent to change user behaviour without their permission ethical?
- If I know the order of every element in a group, do I know the group?
- What does "apt-get install !!" do and how to make it work?
- Adding An Extra Tab When Configuring/Creating An Event
- Finding the largest triangle inscribed in the unit circle
- Prove this is an isosceles triangle
- How in the world did Slughorn prepare the Felix Felicis in time?
- Lost track of how many sessions I tutored - what should I do?
- What was the point of the were-worms in the movie?
- Terminal 'incognito mode'?
- Eating alone in London
- Man in the middle attack theory
- Why does time exist?
- Project Euler #4 - Largest Palindrome Product in Java
- Will 0.16 amp rated fan replace a 0.3 amp fan?
- Which one is called inset map in this?
- Positioning a node via using TikZ to calculate arctan(2)