Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
2 years ago
- Effect of jade contact on tainted individuals
- How to turn an external flash off and reactive the incorporated one (Canon 600D)?
- Opened up a USB stick and it looks a bit odd
- Trick-Or-Treat Probability Puzzle
- How do electrons get a charge?
- How does CVE-2014-9390 affect me?
- Do browsers ignore slashes between URLs?
- TeX command with argument BEFORE the command
- Invalid back reference using grep
- When I type the following code, the table comes above the question. How can I make it appear below the question?
- What is this notation, and what does this mean
- What will happen to my existing panels if I reinstall the panels module?
- Why does 'swings and roundabouts' mean 'gains and losses that offset each other'?
- Why does increasing the sample size lower the variance?
- Proving an intuitive fact about sets in the plane
- How to quickly copy/move file in Emacs Dired?
- const and pointers in C
- Deciphering an Intended Marriage from England around 1800
- What is systematic literature review?
- Automatic apostrophes for quotation marks
- What makes someone deserving of a Ph.D.?
- How fracture an object into spinters like it's made of wood?
- Siding with your father in an argument between parents
- What are some mathematically productive ways to waste time?