Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
3 years ago
7The false dichotomy between “faith-based” hermeneutics and “let the text speak for itself” hermenuetics
- Is it possible / allowed to use L'Hôpitals rule for products?
- More eloquent idiom/expression for the phrase "cut it at the roots/source to prevent the problem from growing/escalating "
- Why should I ever overload methods?
- Is the astronomical structure of the Discworld widely known by its inhabitants?
- What does Earth have to offer for an alien civilization
- Could Google Scan Books Without Opening Them?
- Delete elements from a list
- Difference between descriptive and predictive modelling
- Divisibility test
- Have we ever seen an untrained Force-sensitive using Force powers?
- Is it acceptable to use personal equipment for research?
- Buy old Windows version now and still get the upgrade for free?
- How unique is e?
- How can html5 geolocalisation bypass my vpn?
- Substring Sum Set
- What does C in LC_ALL=C mean?
- Justification of Physical Laws
- How do people suffering from hypoxia not realize they aren't getting enough oxygen?
- Was the "leg crossing scene " in Basic Instinct real?
- Do's and Dont's of doing a pilgrimage as an atheist?
- Explaining Archaic weapons in a high tech world
- Short term parking of a large inheritance?
- How to prevent line wrapping in code, but allow it in help/info buffers?
- What do I do with a player who's always trying to go out on their own to farm XP?