Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
2 years ago
7The false dichotomy between “faith-based” hermeneutics and “let the text speak for itself” hermenuetics
- Proof for the theorem that the empty set is a subset of every set
- Logging lithium battery discharge: why this curve?
- Why does the sun make me feel warm?
- Aliens are continuing to probe the human psyche. Help humanity to score a perfect 10 by finding the missing figure
- Cloudflare's free SSL options require trusting them, what could they do to change that?
- Why "ruled supreme" instead of "ruled supremely"?
- Why is a "negative binomial" random variable called that?
- Borrowing ideas rather than code from open source projects
- How are modern jets modified to takeoff/land on a dirt runway?
- Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard and Spock
- How do you update a minor mode definition as you develop it?
- parenthetical aside with "to"
- Does Curve25519 only provide 112 bit security?
- Why weren't the shields up already?
- Can I still form a new country?
- We can change our leaders whenever we like. What happens?
- Who poisoned Hugh G. Pokitz? (a murder mystery logic puzzle)
- Can a radio transmitter somehow detect the number of receivers in its area?
- Clear C# String from memory
- Undo in insert mode
- I included emoji to my password and now I can't log in to my Account on Yosemite
- 10 checked pieces of luggage on a flight instead of a shipping service - crazy?
- What's the story behind the mugs in Deep Space Nine and Babylon 5?
- Convert DateObject into TimeObject