Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
1 year ago
- Should I use "don't" or "didn't" in the following sentence?
- Why would I ever cast True Strike?
- Using an array element only once
- What's the most logical shape for my city in space (space station)?
- How to print total number of file descriptors with index 24
- Wait, but what's e^N?
- Am I allowed to send a rocket to LEO?
- Should a Gaussian Curve Always Be Drawn Symmetrically?
- Analyzing up/down patterns in short time-series data
- What is the weapon that Yondu wields in Guardians of the Galaxy?
- How can PCs defeat a magical Necrotic Cyst-based surveillance state?
- USB to VGA on Linux
- Is there a term for a foreign word that looks like an English word but has a completely different meaning?
- Why did I been surrounded by too many treasure goblins?
- Midnight check-in: Hostel in Paris
- What does it mean for a Rubik's cube to be perfectly scrambled, and how do you reach it?
- Could someone further illucidate expansion, catcodes, and scantokens...?
- Professor told us to store Serialized java objects as blobs instead of defining relational tables
- What does 'TL;DR' mean and how is it used?
- What port services can hackers use to break into a server?
- IPTables: Allow outgoing MySQL connections but not incoming connections
- Can a fighter jet land on a modified airliner
- Defeating Russell's paradox
- How much is right to do something?