Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
2 years ago
6The false dichotomy between “faith-based” hermeneutics and “let the text speak for itself” hermenuetics
- Evolution of OEIS
- Where in the world could one get access to land without risking government interference in operations, while allowing travel to and from the USA?
- Drinking 18 M-ohm water
- James Bond : No Access
- Ratio arithmetic in plain TeX
- Will 1 gram of matter moving at relativistic speeds completely annihilate a larger quantity of stationary antimatter?
- Should I notify the teacher that he accidentally gave out the answers to an assignment?
- How much effort do researchers take to publish their source code?
- How can I stop being badgered for "leaving early" without hurting my co-worker relationships
- Java 8 stream - sum of objects
- Is there a way to see why certain dependency of a package is needed?
- Condensing words, to condense or not?
- Where will your buddies sit?
- Type of ternary expression
- Should we define types for everything?
- Why do houdini and stockfish give this seemingly stupid move?
- Cannot execute boolean operation with imported SVG
- Can we have a one-one function from [0,1] to the set of irrational numbers?
- Why doesn't Quantity accept a Dynamic expression as a second argument?
- How to find the first index of any of a set of characters in a string
- Use (Windows) Bit-locker encrypted drive on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Prove that the graph is connected
- Should a journal ever reveal the name of an anonymous reviewer?
- Word for people who just comment rather than act on something