Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
1 year ago
- Creating an easily-defeatable dragon
- How do I deal with Messiah Complex Players?
- Computing a map between two lists
- Geometric mean of reals between 0 and 1
- Other explanation for cosmological redshift?
- "Childlessness is hereditary in our family" What do you call a statement containing a contradiction such as the example?
- I must be misunderstanding bijection on uncountable sets. (As it relates to stereographic projection)
- Appreciating the Distributive Law
- In VIM, replace path with slashes without using escape slashes
- Merge two arrays of ElementModels?
- Why does Yoda mourn the Jedi after order 66 is executed?
- Custom matrix class
- Can we 'beam' energy from the moon?
- How does the L-stability or A-stability of a scheme reflect on its ability to preserve an invariant?
- How to increase the value of a number to the next multiple of 10, 100, 1000, 10,000 and so on
- Is it good practice to ask date of birth and gender from users or Avatars can suffice?
- Beginner number guessing game in Java
- How to wrap a plot around a circle?
- Does exiling a morph card face down for the turn bring it back face up?
- SQL injection Drupal Core - Highly Critical - Public Service announcement - PSA-2014-003 issue
- Discovered a serious error in a reviewed paper after submitting the review, what to do?
- How is a Turing Test defined?
- Character Cross
- Text files containing their own name