Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
1 year ago
- How do I make a list NOT look scrollable?
- What if I delete the full Registry?
- Project Euler #5 - Lowest Multiple of 1 through 20
- What is the inverse of "detect", meaning "to lose sight of"?
- Hypernym for "clock" and "watch"
- How to get tikzmark to work
- What does the assignment of ~0u to a variable mean in C++?
- Dictionary (with silly hash)
- Is a suit that hides a soldier's heat signature fundamentally possible?
- is there a way to "rescue" Mesh that has very bad topology?
- What is a log-odds distribution?
- How do I shorten the "loading" of photos on the card?
- Sump pump & ejector pump: can I (and should I) change single dedicated non-GFCI receptacle to a dual receptacle GFCI?
- Where do adventurers keep all their stuff?
- What is a "Melee Spell Attack" and how does it differ from a regular spell?
- Which hemisphere am I on?
- Is >&- more efficient than >/dev/null?
- How to deal with students leaving the class for 10 min during the lecture?
- Could Trigonometry exist in one dimension
- How does one make games playable before they are fully downloaded?
- Proliferation of species after the flood
- What is the hearing equivalent of behold?
- while(user == gullible)
- FreeQ and arguments of Hypergeometric2F1