Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
2 years ago
7The false dichotomy between “faith-based” hermeneutics and “let the text speak for itself” hermenuetics
- Linear and Circular DNA
- Why isn't my (very basic) module controller being loaded?
- When and why did the Enterprise get balls?
- Question about bleeding
- Can Russian diminutive names be used in combination with the patronymic?
- What do these words have in common, and where?
- Are there any online community investigations of PhD thesis plagiarism outside Germany?
- Is it possible to enter password for sudo only once, and configure it to not require for password on other terminals?
- Is non-manmade pandemic a realistic threat to modern first world?
- True GPS Location - At the Antenna or Receiver Chip?
- Lookup field value through query is gibberish?
- Shielding your CodeReview on Github
- A while ago and a few minutes ago
- Leap for Leap Seconds!
- "123456" and "password" as crack standards
- Parametric to implicit form of a curve
- Qual è il significato dell'espressione "a cacchio"?
- Zagreb - Belgrade train schedules
- Is there a single word for when something becomes neglected or forgotten (e.g. a plant dies because the gardener forgets to water it)?
- Limit notation, tried factorising.
- How to repeat over all characters in a string?
- Is the folder structure dying?
- How to grep-inverse-match and exclude "after" and "before" lines
- Chemicals in Urinal Odor Eaters