Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
1 year ago
- Are iOS apps faster than android apps since android apps are interpreted?
- Did Leibniz really get the Leibniz rule wrong?
- Element-wise list operation on list of lists
- Writing X as a symbol with limits
- Transit visa for Brussels for Jordanian citizens
- How can I politely handle a GM who doesn't appear to 'get' how Dungeon World works?
- Is Pyrene Aromatic?
- The myth of no prime formula?
- Should I pull out of a job running before they offer it to me?
- Can I use "我知道“ to say I know some kind of food?
- Why don't developers make installation wizards on linux?
- What do you see when your eyes are closed?
- How can we deal with lava?
- Why can the function only have a finite amount of poles in the plane?
- GLONASS and GPS satellite usage simultaneously by Positioning Modules
- Why would I ever choose rolling hit points?
- Is it dangerous to post my MAC address publicly?
- How do jet fighters get to war?
- Whose underwear is this?
- Are there tools to prevent students from cheating on a programming exam administered on computers?
- Where to store css when developing in salesforce?
- What does if((x=0)) mean in C?
- Using grep in a if-else statement
- the zeros of sin(z), where z is a complex number