Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
1 year ago
- Why do Indian citizens need many visas?
- What do vertical bars mean in statistical distributions?
- Deciding whether a number is rational (2 examples)
- What is the idiomatic way to iterate a container while incrementing an integer index?
- SQL Server: Log Shipping in "restoring" state: Can I temporarily take it out of restoring to check it?
- Why is there such a big cost difference between Trap Crafting and a simple Bear Trap?
- Ticket management system
- What is the difference of -a and -e in bash's conditional expressions?
- In what situation should I keep the Brown-out Detection feature OFF on a microcontroller?
- Toilet flush buttons
- 'Should have' in a factual sense
- Survival type activies for Scout camp
- Why does earth cool?
- Examples of cultural limitations on math education
- Finitely many Supreme Primes?
- For alignment optimized table is bigger than original table - why?
- Is it customary to build "built-ins" over carpet?
- What is the terminal velocity of a sheep
- If Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy were the only humans in Narnia, how did the human population emerge?
- What makes an interval "Perfect"?
- Metaphors similar to "Trojan Horse"
- Find the shortest bracket numbers
- Junior colleague is questioning my methodology in front of client
- Airmet Sierra for VFR flight