Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
3 years ago
7The false dichotomy between “faith-based” hermeneutics and “let the text speak for itself” hermenuetics
- Can a symphony be in many keys?
- Is it dangerous to call spam phone numbers, even if you know they're spammers?
- How do I set DCs for attempted grappling kills?
- Show status of a Windows service from the command prompt
- SharePoint Online Custom Timer Job Alternative
- Why is it rational to pay out a dividend?
- Is it possible to input a file while lowering every section it has by 1 level?
- How to explain lack of characters' in-game knowledge?
- What is potass?
- "Dial M for Murder" meaning
- Is there any all-purpose opposite for " in person"?
- What speed of wind gust will cause a cyclist to swerve by 1m or more?
- What is wrong with SOQL Condition Expression Syntax (WHERE Clause)
- The Lucas-nacci Numbers
- How can humanity's economical, social and cultural viability be maintained in a naturally depopulating earth?
- Task Manager shows programs that are running - how can I see the ones that have been ended?
- One word for 'something that can be overlooked'
- Why charge pumps are only used for low current applications?
- When talking about the weather, there doesn't seem to be any way of saying "Warm"
- What do the badges on Kirk's dress uniform represent?
- Why is it possible to drive a nail into a piece of wood with a hammer, but it is not possible to push a nail in by hand?
- How can I tell if a civilian is a Faceless?
- Lagrange Multipliers Optimization - Complex Functions
- Who's gonna win the football game?