Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
1 year ago
- Down with FizzBuzz... LOL
- Replacing graph nodes with matrices
- Is there a way to discourage blackbirds, but not other birds, from visiting my yard?
- moving to a particular column in an empty line
- Can a party function without a Cleric or Paladin?
- Why should I sign data that's already encrypted?
- Meaning of the line "I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath"
- Is the Complex Conjugate the Only Way to Get a Real Number?
- Why does everyone face the same way on the transporter?
- construction of nonmeasurable sets
- Sophocles — "Success is dependent on effort"?
- Can a HTTPS site be malicious or not safe to visit
- mastermind horse battery staple
- Who is this black haired girl with two large swords?
- Avoiding DC voltage drop over long distances
- Why do players think after they have made a plan?
- Is there any difference at all between NUMERIC and DECIMAL?
- Person who fills out a form - single word
- Is ~ considered like a relative path?
- Realizing algebraic curves as complete intersections
- Map from real numbers to real numbers as abelian groups
- Implement an 8 bit adder
- Conditional based on the version of pdflatex?
- These Primes of Mine Are Always Solid Lines