Those of you involved in textual criticism and translation might want to check out the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library that Google has sponsored. They have posted like stuff before for several Dead Sea Scrolls including the great Isaiah scroll and some others, but this is a vastly expanded collection.
3 years ago
7The false dichotomy between “faith-based” hermeneutics and “let the text speak for itself” hermenuetics
- When to use inheritance, when to use 'just a boolean field'?
- Would an encryption scheme that generates an extra key to be securely stored offsite be a safe backdoor?
- Why is the wild card character * so different between commands zip and rm?
- Is a concatenation of random numbers better than a single random number?
- If E-G-C is first inversion, what is E-C-G?
- How do I make this image in image effect?
- How can I show teammates health for Soldier:76?
- Is it possible to connect an external GPU via Ethernet?
- How to prevent autologin of GUI?
- What is a topological space good for?
- Why of all units is Time standard?
- Origin of movie trope where impaled character pulls/pushes blade/spear further into body?
- What aspects of a creature's hand would make it good for climbing but not good for tool use?
- Set bash as default shell with option to enter into fish
- Print the nth prime that contains n
- When someone praises me awkwardly too much, how to reply?
- Cisco IOS programming and information
- Difference between whiskey and bourbon?
- How can a obese person with a spine and leg injury lose weight?
- Can you choose which version of a game to play on Steam?
- Ambulance Fees and Insurance
- Can you have a meta stereocenter?
- Define variable b of the same type as variable a
- Where can we store our luggage after checking out so we don't have to book an extra hotel night?