It's been too long since I last proposed a challenge! In the past year, we've covered lots of ground, but there are still some books that we've only asked one question of. Since these tags will automatically disappear unless we ask a second question, the challenge this week (from today until October 12 or so) is to save our singleton book tags.
Just to be clear, we don't need to save tags that probably will never apply to another question. If you want to save those, go for it, but the challenge is to save these tags:
- 1-chronicles—Jon Ericson added a tag to a question that already existed
- esther—Saved by Monica Cellio
- jude—Saved by Frank Luke
- malachi—Saved by Jon Ericson
- 2-peter—Saved by Soldarnal
- 1-thessalonians—Soldarnal noticed this tag was predestined for salvation
- titus—Saved by Soldarnal
- josephus—Saved by Jon Ericson
- tobit—Saved by Jon Ericson
I'm sure that there are a number of books that have no questions asked of them (I'm looking at you, minor prophets), but for the moment we don't have to worry about them. But if you do ask a question that adds to this list, let us know.
As a reward for saving a tag, your name will be memorialized in this post for as long as we're online!